Monday, September 27, 2010

Sore old tired bones!

  Back from another great weekend at home!! Took off early on Friday to make it home for Chaela's volleyball game AND THEN.....the Alumni game! I survived!! It was a lot of fun to see some old friends and play around with everyone. Then more volleyball Saturday.....Chaela that is! Went to Litchfield with mom, Chaela, and Maris to check out some wedding dresses. Still haven't found one. (Will I ever?!) Then enjoyed an evening of cheese & crackers, wine, and conversation with Grandma! And thanks to that wonderful woman, I now have 6 wine glasses. Bring on the company! Finished the day with dinner with Grandma and Dad. (Thanks for the Skin-so-soft!)
  Trying to plan the next few weekends. My cousin, Tyler, is coming home for 2 weeks from over seas so that'll probably be the next time I'm home. But, trying to cut the trips down a bit....poor little car isn't sounding the best, but it's surviving!
  Where did this weather come from?! I got smart and wore some socks to work today. Still have a jacket on, but I think my feet not being so cold is helping today.
  Second episode of "The Event" tonight.....Nate said this will either MAKE or BREAK whether or not we watch it anymore. I say, what else is there to do?!?


  So, I know this post is a little boring........so here's something fun: WEDDING WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!
  Nate finally finished his part so I can pass it on to the world.....well, really just the most important people in my life! ;)  (We'll be adding to it as the wedding gets closer.) ENJOY!!!!!!
   http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/NateBrowning&BlytheMcCulley

No comments:

Post a Comment