Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm a blogger!!

 Well, I thought I'd start a blog. Why you ask? It's hard to keep in contact with all my family and friends being 3 hours away from home now and with wedding plans swirling around us I wanted a way to keep everyone updated. (Plus, I know EVERYONE wants to know how Quincey's doing from time to time!) Oh, and I have a good amount of free time at work so hopefully this will be something to make my days go faster!

 So, most of you know I moved into MY first apartment this past weekend!! Doesn't quite feel real because I haven't stayed there yet. Last week Nate and I went and picked out a KING mattress! We're going to need one next year anyway so why not let me break it in for 365 days! But that won't be delivered till Friday so I'm just moving stuff in and getting things organized. Dru was nice enough to give me his old (HEAVY) couch so we moved that in this weekend. Blythe & Nate: 1 - Couch: 0. Why did I pick the 2nd floor?!? Oh yeah....vaulted ceilings AND a fireplace!! No, I didn't need either...but I got them....for free! Once I figure out how to post pictures I'll put some up of the new place.(Fine....and Quincey!) :)

 Stared "Wedding Workout" last week!! (for the 2nd time) Jacqueline and Shane got a membership to LA Fitness and can take 2 guests every time they go, so J and I tried out the free classes a couple weeks ago. We decided doing our own stuff would better suit our schedules, though. Since Nate has track practice on Monday's and Wednesday's we decided those would be the perfect days to get our own workouts in. Today will make workout 3 with J....and 3 days in a row of active activity!! (ran with Nate at the track last night too!) We'll see how long I can keep it up! Although, there's a 5k coming up October 16th that I was trying to talk Kate W. into doing with me, but I think her and Jake are just going to come up to visit that weekend instead. What they don't know is that Nate's MAKING me do the race, so I'm actually training for that I suppose! 4 more weeks! (I'd appreciate signs guys!) ;)

 Well, I think that's about everything for now. Will be home next weekend (24-25-26) for Chaela's JV game Friday night AND THEN the alumni volleyball game at Lu Hi!!! Don't think I'll be able to touch a volleyball before that so this might be ugly!! Until next time......... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment