Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Fall!

  So did anyone else watch the premiere of "The Event" last night on NBC? Nate and I did...mainly because we were hoping for something to fill our "Lost" void, but....we're still hoping. Still trying to decided if we're going to tune in next week.

  Had a pretty good weekend in Indy. (The first one in a while) FINALLY stayed at my apartment and let me tell you...the wait for that bed was (and still is) totally worth it! How did I ever sleep in a twin for so many years?! I swear I sleep covering as much room as humanly possible just because I can! Quincey is LOVING it too. Every time I come back he's always running out of my room! And yesterday I found his warm body spot on a pair of jeans I threw on the bed. BUSTED! So, I closed the door today. Sorry Q....you're a dog!

  If some of you didn't know, football season is upon us. Spent Saturday at Buffalo Wild Wings with Nate and Shane & Jacqueline. J and I decided to walk over to Deals at half time but it didn't kill nearly enough time....I mean.... ;) Then we decided to spend the evening over at their house letting all 4 dogs play together while we enjoyed some Papa Murphy's (yes, they have them in Indy too!) and some good old fashioned Scattegories. Welp, let's just say I spend Sunday sleeping....totally missed Nate's 2010 Flag Football debut. All in all, a much needed relaxing weekend.

  Still getting things put away at the apartment. Looking for some dinning room chairs and a coffee table. (Keep your eyes peeled!) But things are coming together, even if I still don't have ANY FOOD in the place. Hopefully making that ever important Wal-mart run tonight. Jake & Katie: I promise to have some before you guys visit!!! Got a work-out in yesterday. Chaela text me asking if I was "getting in shape for the alumni game". The answer is.....we'll see! ;)

  Wedding Update: Ummm....not much to talk about here. I was looking at some sites today for ideas on decor and decided I think I'll put if off another week. ha!

  Hope everyone is enjoying the first day of fall! My body is totally confused: I SEE that it's the first day of fall....but I sit at my desk and it FEELS like it's the dead of winter....and when I walk outside later, I know it'll FEEL like the dead of summer. Hey Eli Lilly, wanna save some $$?? Turn the freaking air up!!!!! I'm catching pneumonia!!!!

"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him."  ~Leo Aikman

No comments:

Post a Comment