Friday, September 17, 2010

The Man From New Jersey

 What will YOU be doing next year on this day?? I WILL BE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!! I KNOW everyone says it goes by so fast, and I know it does because I've been through many relationships/proposals/planning/weddings in my course of waiting, but right now in this moment a year feels like.....7 and 1/2!!!!! ;) Just glad to have the most important bookings out of the way. More time to focus on the fun little stuff that Nate cares nothing about! Maybe he'll care when I put that picture of him in the tu-tu smack dab on the front of our invites!! (Don't know that story?? Trust me, you will!)

 More moving last night. I actually started to put some stuff away this time! And then I did what no one should EVER do when you're moving: I started looking at pictures! Oops! Found some plates I forgot I bought a couple years ago. Really looking forward to the weekend so I can just get everything put away and settled.....oh and scrub the kitchen and bathroom before they start to get used! The thought of that kind of grosses me out! But the apartment does have BRAND NEW CARPET so I don't have to worry about anyone's dirty athlete's foot. And bring on the bed!!!!

 "You will be married to me in 1 year" --from Nate (a little demanding already!) :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJfhZamFmo

No comments:

Post a Comment