Monday, February 14, 2011

New Wedding Website

Ok, post over load I know.....but you've missed me. I'm just trying to make it up to you guys! (And can you tell it's slow at work today?!?!)

Well, I posted a while back that we made a wedding website on The Knot. However, I was a little bummed about the layout of it, but in my excitement I just used The Knot anyway.

Here's a link to the NEW & IMPROVED WEDDING WEBSITE:
http://www.projectwedding.com/ourwedding/nateandblythe/

Now, we're still working on it....but I wanted at least my family and closest friends to see it. I LOVE that we can put a picture with each person in the wedding. That way people will have a better idea of who everyone is. And there's a section called "Wedding Map" that is just COOL! I'll let you guys see for your self.

Grandma ~ Thanks for signing the Guest Book on the old website, but we're going to need a new one on here too!! ;)

Keep checking back to see all the updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment