Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joshua Radin Concert tonight!

 Well, Joshua Radin concert tonight!!!!! Nate got us tickets for 1 of my Christmas presents and I haven't lost them....HOORAY!!! This will be our 2nd time seeing him. If you all recall, we got to meet him after the last concert and Nate asked him if he'd sing at the wedding. He said he was pretty busy, but email and Facebook him. ha ha ha ha....It was a very sweet let-down!! Something tells me Nate will try to sneak another try in tonight! ;)

 Had a pretty low key weekend. Well, Friday night we went out with Alli & Adam and Nate's friend, LaVera. We tried a new pizza place downtown (YUM!) and then headed out for the night. I will say one thing: I sure do miss the NO SMOKING law in Illinois!!! Watched all the NBA All-Star festivities on Saturday and Sunday and even got some more flower patterns cut for the centerpieces. Of course that's the easy part....the hard part is putting them together and making them look good! Don't worry, I'm sure most of you reading this will have a chance to help with these god-forsaken things!! No, they really are fun. Trust me! (insert blank face here)

No comments:

Post a Comment