Wednesday, February 16, 2011

THE DRESS IS HERE!!!!!!!

 Ok, I don't actually have it.....but the store called Tuesday and left me a message that IT WAS IN!!!!! I immediately text mom, Maris, and Nate!!!! Now we just have to find a time for them to come up here so Maris can see it for the first time!! I so wish I could post pictures of it....but "you-know-who" knows about my blog so I can't. If you haven't seen it yet, leave me your e-mail address and I'll pass along a pic....unless you REALLY want to be surprised at the wedding! ;)

I guess this is really happening....... : )

Oh, here's what I can PROMISE my dress will NOT look like:

Not this......

Not these......
ugly wedding dress 22
Nothing like this......
And FOR SURE NOT THIS!!!!!

Check this out..........
Kim ~ We solved the problem!!!!!! ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment