Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Pictures!

  What a great way to start this cold Tuesday......Engagement blog is up!!!!

   http://blog.ex-ps.com/e%e2%80%a2sessions/e-blythe-nathan/

  And my friends, this isn't even all of them yet!! I don't know if they will have a link to ALL of them (I don't think so), but I'll get them to you as soon as we get a hold of them!!!

  Halloween was a bust this year! I have yet to experience a really good Trick-or-Treater year. We dressed up last minute Saturday and went out with Shane and Jacqueline to a house party of one of their friends.
            

   Shane and Jacqueline were the 2 pitchers from the Giants. I don't really know what Nate and I were.....I already had my wig from a couple years ago and I ended up at Walmart to buy Nate's fro and the T-shirts. I guess he was Kool-Aid man. I just wanted to wear a wig!!! We're thinking about wearing them out for fun one night......well I am!

   Haven't decided if I'm coming home next weekend for Maris's birthday or not. She has infomed me she might not be home anyway. So, if not then....I WILL be home for Thanksgiving to stuff my face with turkey!! Hopefully have the rest of the Engagement pictures by then!!

1 comment: