Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DIY-Frame to Tray

It was a bedroom decor weekend!! Got this frame at Goodwill for $1.00!!! I can see why someone was getting rid of it!!

I mixed some paint up to try and get to color I wanted. After I was fiished and put it in the bedroom, I realized it was too blue. So I brought it back and gave it a thin coat of grey to darken it a bit.
(These pictures were taken before I added the grey.)

I found the fabric in the scrapes at Jo-Ann and it just so happen all scrapes were 50% that day!
Ended up paying around $3.00 for enough to cover this and plenty left over for another project!
The cool designed frame I found at Michael's for cheap and hadn't found a use for
it yet...until now! And 'B' is a stencil that I just used some grey paint on.


The hardware I got at Lowe's. Not the prettiest, but the price was right!


Here it is!!! We've kind of moved stuff around since this picture too.
But it passed the husband test!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment