Thursday, March 3, 2011

We're kinda famous!

 I can't believe I forgot to put this in the last blog....THIS was the whole reason why I was blogging today. Anyway.....Big News!!! I don't if I mentioned it when I first started blogging, but Nate and I did a radio spot for our jewelery store, Reis Nichols, like 6 months ago. Well, they said they would call and let us listen to it before they put it on the radio. Cool right?!? Well so much time has gone by that I just assumed they didn't really get anything "good" from what we said...really from what Nate said since they wanted to know mostly about the ring shopping experience, etc. (There was 1 other couple with us doing it too and what I REALLY thought was that that guy ruined it for all of us because he was a little boring in my opinion) WELL......the lady called Nate the other and said either they started on it or were working on it or something to that effect AND would we like to be like "featured" on their website....picture, blurb, and all!!! DO WE?!?!?!? OF COURSE!!!!!!!!! So I'm not really sure where we go from here (Nate does all the talking with the store!) but we got a little list of questions about us. (How we met, wedding details, ring details, etc.) So as soon as we figure all that stuff out.....probably another 6 months.....I will put a link on here for you guys!!! Pretty exciting huh?!?! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment