Thursday, March 3, 2011

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three." ~Elayne Boosler

 Dress Update:
  Last weekend Nate's parent's came up for his birthday. Since a trip up here for mom, Maris, and Chaela wasn't working out do to sports, I made an appt. Saturday afternoon to try on MY DRESS for the first time and I took Nate's mom with me!! I had always planned and even told her I wanted to take her dress shopping WITH me (since she only has boys), but the 1st time my mom and Chaela came up here to go shopping was the time I found my dress. Everything happened pretty fast. So, I thought this was a perfect chance for just her and I to spend a little time together...and by "little" I mean it really only took like 15 minutes! Good news: She loved the dress!!!!! And I still love it too!!!! Alterations on it will be coming about June/July and until then, it will be safely stored at the store.

 Nate and I went for a jog on Tuesday.....that's right, Nate's jogging!!!! I know, it scared me a little bit too. We weren't gone that long, but it was long enough to get my out of shape heart pumping! I guess he thought we were racing (I think it's in his blood!), because later in the night he says to me "I was only going half speed and still beat you." FYI: We were NOT racing.

 Heading home this weekend and I can't wait! Saturday morning Nate and I have our 1st meeting with our pastor. I told Nate I felt like we should study! (I'll let you guys know how that goes.) Then Saturday afternoon Maris, Amanda, Kim, and I are going to look at bridesmaid dresses!! I went with Alli once already up here in Indy and really enjoyed not being the one changing 100 times! Chaela has her first track meet so she won't be able to join us this time either. But....still very much looking forward to it!!! Saturday night we're heading over to Grandma's for her and Tyler's Birthday dinner. Since we started condensing these dinners, each one of them means a little more to me!!

 I don't have any new pictures to share right now (hopefully I'll have some after this weekend!), so I'll leave you with a "little" To Do List to made up yesterday.....that we NEED to get started on!!
  1. Passport
  2. Wedding bands...aka rings
  3. Tux/Suit
  4. Bridesmaid Dresses
  5. Honeymoon
  6. Invites
  7. Transportation
  8. Wedding shoes 
  9. Bridal party gifts
P.S. If any of you or someone you know has old buttons you don't need and want to donate them to a good cause, we need lots of them for the fabric flowers we're making for the centerpieces. Let me know!!!!!! Thank you!!!
Greys
Tans
and Whites

No comments:

Post a Comment