Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time well spent!!

 Enjoyed an awesome, much needed evening at Courtney's house last night. I attempted, for the first time, lasagna and made extra to take over there for dinner. Alli & Adam came over too....which was perfect because we FINALLY got to give Collin his last baby gift:

Courtney's an Ohio State fan and her husband, Bill, is a Michigan fan. If you didn't know....they are HUGE rivals!!! Alli and I made a fleece blanket with Ohio State on 1 side and Michigan on the other. We're pretty proud of it!
  We ended up grilling out for dinner instead of eating lasagna, since I did have it for dinner the night before and leftovers for lunch! Got to catch up with the girls for a while till Alli & Adam headed home. I stayed longer....well because I really had nothing else to do AND because I don't get to see those babies very often (oh and Court!). It was a great way to start the week!!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment